Why Rent a Temporary Commercial Boiler from All State?
Rental boilers can help minimize or prevent downtime at your facility.
- Emergencies: Unexpected weather and other situations can severely impact your facility.
- Boiler Repairs and Shutdowns: Rent a boiler for short or long-term use while your systemundergoes regular maintenance or upgrades.
- Peak Demand: During your peak demand a supplementary boiler will help to avoid overtaxing your
system and get you through without interruption.
- Customer Service: All State's experienced Service Department has the ability to design, provide
and install boilers to meet the needs and timeframe of any client.
Our Fleet of Boilers
- Ranging in size from 40hp - 200hp providing up to 6900# steam/hour of low and high pressure and 6,695 MBTU of hot water.
- Steam and hot water service.
- Enclosed trailers with self-contained fuel tanks, boiler feed systems complete with electrical and control systems.
- Blow down and chemical feed systems.
Rental Success Stories
NYC Port Facility: After Hurricane Sandy struck All State came to the immediate needs of a client providing three boilers within 72 hours. These boilers allowed the Port Facility to remain operational during this disaster time.
Local University: All State was on site within 24 hours to install a temporary boiler when existing lines servicing a dormitory were found to have multiple leaks.
- All boilers have a state of CT valid operating certificate and registration.
- All components are piped and ready for operation as soon as the electrical, steam supply, condensate and cold water field connections are made.