A 12.5 million dollar, 2-year project consisted of performing all mechanical work necessary for the construction of a new Data Center at the Brookhaven National Laboratory. The main features of the work included but were not limited to the following:
· Water cooled electrical centrifugal chillers
· Cooling towers and associate structural support
· Chilled water and condenser water piping system
· Computer room air conditioners (CRAC) units, AHUs and heat exchangers
· High-flow service pumps, surge tank and associated process piping, fittings and valves
· Instrumentation and controls necessary to communicate with the BMS system.
Click thumbnails to view larger images.